Radiation oncologists, trainees, physicists, dosimetrists, administrators and staff interested in learning about proton therapy and center operations.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
- Interactive Course Structure
- Networking Opportunities
- Personalized Training
- Introducing new ways to use Virtual Reality (VR) in patient engagement and education
- Understanding the logistics of establishing a proton therapy center with clinical and research capabilities
- Describe the current clinical indications and applications of proton therapy
- Explain the regulatory aspects of proton therapy planning and delivery from the standpoints of quality assurance and compliance
- How to choose and work with your vendor
- How to build a strong business case for your proton therapy center
- The ABC’s of Contracting
- Key presentations from experts in:
- Business Administration
- Program Development
- Build a dedicated patient community who are natural advocates for proton therapy
This program has been submitted to CAMPEP for approval of XX MPCEC hours, MDCB for XX CE credits and ASRT for XX A+ credits.
Contact RadOncProtonCourse@uphs.upenn.edu with any course related questions.